tcron : ATX power crond
Tcron integrates 'cron' with ATX power-up
capability. It can do multiple cron jobs with
power-up/shutdown a day.
- Power up to play muisc/sound and shutdown. You can use it as an
expensive/powerful alarm clock/reminder.
- Record TV/radio program
Advantages over the combination of atx
power BIOS and a traditional cron:
- It can do multiple power-up/down a day;
- It can skip some days of a week.
- It is easier to use. You don't have to setup both BIOS and cron.
- Motherboard with ATX alarm power-up capability.
- Linux Kernel with /dev/rtc support
tcron project home: